Well Certifications & Well Water Analysis
Water Well Services, Inc. Las Vegas, offers Southern Nevada well certifications for home owners, realtors, and buyers! To get started simply fill out the request form by clicking the link below.
We supply passing certificates if the repairs are performed by us. Any repairs performed by others will require a re-inspection fee.
All requests are processed online ONLY. Please submit your request online by clicking the link below and completing the request form.
The customer must sign and prepay online for well certification service.
Quick turnarounds are available for additional fee!
Water Well Services is an emergency based company and no-water customers will be prioritized.
Nevada Well Water Regulations
Private wells are not regulated by the Bureau of Safe Drinking Water or the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Heavy metals and other contaminants can be found in private well water.
In the state of Nevada (at the time of this publishing) the owner of the well is solely responsible for its water quality.
What to Expect
Water Well Services works in tandem with a certified water testing laboratory in Reno, Nevada. One of our trained technicians will come to your well location to collect the water sample, saving you time, gas, money, and hassle. The water sampling can be done at the same time as the well certification. Let us know if you’d like us to complete both services at once! Samples will then be sent off to the certified laboratory. To book a well certification and well water testing concurrently or stand alone, simply click the link below and submit the form with the required information.
At Water Well Services your health, safety, and happiness are our priority; don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
- Water testing and well certifications must be booked online (click the link below to fill out and submit the request form).
- Water Well Services is an emergency based service; no-water customers will be prioritized.
- You may expedite services for an additional fee. If you would like to expedite your water testing, please note his on the form and we will provide you with the quote.
Well Water Test Includes:
- General Chemistry- pH, conductivity, color, turbidity, alkalinity, hardness, total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Mineral Salts- Fluoride, chloride, nitrate, sulfate, sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Trace Elements- Copper, iron, manganese, zinc, boron
- Heavy Metal- Arsenic, barium, lead
- Total Coliforms- typically found in water that has been in contact with soil, human or animal waste.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)- commonly found in water contaminated with feces.
Water Analysis Q&A
Who Should Get a Well Water Analysis Test?
- Private well owners are responsible for both the quality of the water and the condition of the well.
- Anyone buying, selling, or those who currently own private wells should have their water tested.
- If you are buying a property with a private well, request the well certification and water test results. If the well is not in proper condition, the well owner will be liable for water analysis testing, well condition, and any repairs necessary.
When to expect well water analysis results:
Water samples will be sent out by our technicians by next day post. Results will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of arrival to the certified laboratory.
Can the well certification and water sampling be done at the same time?
Absolutely! We recommend knocking these out at the same time to add peace of mine and value to your property.
Have more questions? Give us a call!
Disclaimer: Please note that the reported well water analytical data contained within the reports are not to be used for compliance purposes. Reported results are to be used for informative purposes only.